The Cool Kid on the MDD Block
OTL is the master creation by restauranteur and night life magnate David Grutman, a Miami Illuminati of sorts. Filled with local personalities and at the absolute best spot in Miami Design District, OTL combines beautifully refreshing style and vibes with a delightful menu of basic dishes that cater to everybody -- oh and the coffee is great too! Perfect spot to work remotely, brunch with friends and specially perfect for photo ops (the lighting seems to be on-point all day long...?). Come by and see.
OTL is a community hangout with coffee, breakfast, drinks, sandwiches, pastries and more, from the team behind The Smile NYC has joined forces with David Grutman and developer Craig Robins. The two-story, 7,000-square-foot restaurant and café features an upstairs creative space perfect for wellness classes and designer pop-ups.
OTL is both comfortable and cultural, and deeply rooted in the local community. The second floor will be used for a variety of programming, from yoga classes and meditation to interactive panel discussions, and much more. OTL features ultra high-speed internet and both indoor and outdoor seating, encouraging patrons to treat the space as their creative headquarters in the District.
- Overnight Oats - Coconut , chia seeds, kiwi
- OTL Granola - rolled oats, hemp seeds, coconut, dates
- Avocado Toast - house pickled red onions, chili flakes, cilantro, toasted sourdough
WHY we ♡ them
- Perfect spot for celebrity sight-seeing.
- We love David Grutman, and he almost always is at OTL (snaping all incoming guests).
- Great spot with healthy choices at Miami Design District.
- Good for working, hang-out spot.