a vegetable slaughter house
Don't let the name fool you! There will be no butchering of any innocent souls - except the butchering of vegetables in the most creatively delicious ways. And we are not complaining!
Besides their constantly changing concoctions -- they offer a variety of refreshing juices, made to order, as well as, their Cleanse + Wellness packages. All with a touch of edginess and farm-to-table allure that makes you feel like coming home. We are always inspired there, and the good food and good vibes are heightened by the great music and efficient wifi.
As a human race, it is becoming more and more obvious that our diet - and the way we eat - is changing: Meat is moving off center-stage and the spotlight is turning to fresh fruits and vegetables.
At The Butcher's Daughter, we treat fruits and vegetables as a butcher would meat: We chop, fillet and carve fresh produce into heathy vegetarian dishes and press them into pretty juices.
The Butcher's Daughter serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch in a 35-seat light-filled space. During the warmer months, our sidewalk terrace expands with an additional 30 seats outside. We take pride in our daily-changing menu, which is 100% vegetarian and non-dairy. Most of our menu items are vegan and gluten-free, and we can always prepare substitutions for most dietary restrictions.
- The Butcher's Grilled Cheese Sandwich - Vegan melted Cheddar, heirloom tomato, avocado, adzuki bacon, wilted basil on grilled sourdough.
- Black Rice Lentils Bowl - Local lentils with wild black rice & roasted mix vegetables, avocado & house hummus.
- 7-Grain French Toast - 7-grain bread, almond milk batter, market fruits, whipped non-butter and pure maple syrup.
WHY we ♡ them
- The beautiful indoor garden vibes all year-round.
- Their appreciation for natural ingredients.
- The guilt-free delicious menu options.