Where Chic meets Health
An organic apothecary in the heart of Chinatown is all you expect and more. This elegant, modern and somehow eclectically decorated micro-eatery offers a beautiful combination of teas, green juices, healthy food options and Instagram-worthy breakfast bowls.
Founders Sabrina De Sousa, Alissa Wagner and Sophie Helsby found the need of a Holistic Minded store and eatery in their Chinatown neighborhood and that's exactly what they created in Dimes. With Japanese vibes, farm-to-table ingredients and a bohemian crowd, Dimes has a marketplace full of home goods and a fresh menu with locally grown ingredients.
- The Black Rice Bowl!
- The Stuffed Mushrooms of course
- The Orange Date Muesli -- YUMM
WHY WE ♡ THEM
- Because we LOVE Japan! & Dimes gives us major Japan vibes
- Because there aren't that many options in Chinatown and this serves as the perfect escape.
- Because the owners are so FAB and the food is so great!